Each state has its own state CME requirements to fulfill – some depend on the amount of CME you earn, others center more on your educational hours. It can be hard to keep track. Guam requires a lot of CME credits and mandates that you split some of your credits between designated subjects. And trying to keep track of all these requirements may be tedious for you.
For your convenience, we at GIBLIB have curated all your state CME required topics and credits in one blog. Now, you can fulfill some of your CME needs in one place. Review your requirements and watch videos linked below that will fulfill them. Use our easy-to-access resource to make fulfilling your requirements less of a chore.
For both Guam MD and DO physicians, you’ll need to fulfill the following:
“100 hours every 2 years; 25% must be Category 1.” – FSMB
- CME Credits Required: 100
- Term(Years): 2
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ required: 25
- Required Topics: 2 credits in ethics
MEDICAL ETHICS REQUIREMENT
- Bioethics in Medicine: Cases to Consider (0.5 credits)
- Applied Ethics: Navigating the COVID-19 Pandemic (1 credit)
- Session 14: Managing ICU Capacity and Ethics in Crisis Care (1 credit)
- Medical Therapy in Transgender Adolescents (0.25 credits)
Watch more medical ethic videos here.