Effective Date: March 9, 2019
Pragma,Inc. d/b/a GIBLIB (“GIBLIB,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) believes that transparency is vital to protecting people’s privacy.
BY PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR OTHERWISE USING OUR SERVICES,YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE AND OUR TERMS OF SERVICE.
Click on the links below to jump to each section:
- Information We Collect and Use
- How We Share and Disclose Personal Information
- Online Privacy Choices
- Children’s Privacy
- Links to Other Websites and Services
- How to Contact Us
When we use the term “personal information,”we mean any information that can be used to identify you, directly or indirectly, as an individual person.
We collect your information from a variety of sources:
We collect and use personal information you provide to use in the following ways:
- Communications. If you communicate with us through any paper or electronic form, we collect your contact information, such as your name, address, email address and phone number, the content of the communication and the metadata associated with the communication. We use this information to investigate and respond to your inquiries and to communicate with you, including through the website or by email, mail, phone, text message, push notification, chat or any other paper or electronic form.
- Newsletters. If you sign up to receive news or alerts from us or register for an account, we collect your contact information, applicable interests and communication preferences in order to send you regular updates about the Services. We use this information to manage our communications with you and send you information about products and services we think may be of interest to you. If you wish to stop receiving email messages from us, please see the “Online PrivacyChoices" section below.
- Registering and Subscribing. If you register for an account or subscribe to our Service, we will collect your contact, registration and billing information, including your name, payment information, physical address, email address, username and password, and basic information about your profession and how you are involved in the medical industry. We use this information to complete your transaction, manage your subscription, communicate with you about your subscription and for customer support purposes.
- Ordering. If you purchase a product through our services, such as a VR headset, we will collect your contact, shipping and billing information, including your name, payment information, physical address and email address. We will use this information to complete your transaction, fulfill your order, communicate with you about your order, ship you the product you ordered and for customer support purposes.
- Employment Applications. If you apply for employment, we collect your contact and demographic information, educational and work history, employment interests, information obtained during interviews and any other information you choose to provide. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for employment, to communicate with you during the application process and to facilitate the onboarding process.
- Events, Surveys, Contests orSweepstakes. If you fill out any forms relating to GIBLIB events, surveys, contests or sweepstakes, we collect your contact and demographic information and any other information requested on the form. We use this information to fulfill the purpose of the form and facilitate the event, contest, survey, contest or sweepstakes, and to inform you about future programs that may be of interest to you.
- GIBLIB User Support. If you contact our customer support or file a support claim with us, we collect information about your account, your device, information relating to your user support requests and any other information you choose to provide. We use this information to administer your account and to evaluate and respond to your request.
We may receive personal information about you from our business partners and service providers and combine this information with other information we collect from or about you. The third parties may include our academic or hospital partners, website operators, payment processors, marketing partners, shipping providers, job application platforms, references, background check providers and recruiters. The information may include contact information, demographic information, interests, information about your orders, educational and professional history, background checks and performance reviews. We use this information to administer and facilitate our Services, your orders, our marketing activities and the discovery and evaluation of job candidates.
We use various technologies to collect information about the device or browser you use to navigate our Sites, or from your use of our Services, including:
- Web Logs and Usage Data. As is true of many websites and email communications, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and/or clickstream data. We use this data to analyze trends on ourSites, manage and administer the content, for security and availability of the Services, improve the performance of the Services, and for fraud protection and to protect our rights and the rights and safety of individuals. Additionally, we may collect a record of the videos and audio programs you have accessed on the service, including titles, authors, date, time, duration of the content and the duration of your watching or listening, which we use for our own internal analytics and to recommend other content you may find interesting.
- Google Analytics. We use “Google Analytics” to collect information about your use of the Services. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users access the Services, what pages they access when they do so and what other sites they used prior to using the Services. We use the information we get from GoogleAnalytics only to improve the Services. To learn more about the use of data collection technologies by Google for analytics and to exercise choice regarding those technologies, please visit the GoogleAnalytics Opt-Out browser add-on page.
In addition to the uses described above, we may collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- To develop, maintain, improve and operate the Services.
- To personalize your user experience.
- To communicate with you to provide technical or administrative support.
- To conduct, manage and grow our organization.
- To analyze, research and investigate the use of our Services.
- To prevent, investigate and provide notice of fraud, unlawful or criminal activity, unauthorized access to or use of personal information, the Services or our data systems, and to meet legal, regulatory, judicial and institutional policy obligations.
- To investigate and resolve disputes and security issues and to enforce our Terms of Service.
- For any other lawful, legitimate business purpose.
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- Service Providers. We share personal information with third party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as job application platforms, background check providers, recruiters, event coordinators, market research providers, advertising partners and technology providers (including technology support providers, email communications providers, analytics providers, data storage providers and web and video hosting providers and developers).
- Regulatory or Legal Requirements,Safety and Terms Enforcement. We may disclose personal information to governmental regulatory authorities as required by law, including for tax or accounting purposes, in response to their requests for such information or to assist in investigations. We may also disclose personal information to third parties in connection with claims, disputes or litigation, when otherwise required by law, or if we determine its disclosure is necessary to protect the health and safety of you or any other person, to protect against fraud or credit risk, or to enforce our legal rights or contractual commitments that you have made.
- Business Transfers. We may disclose personal information aspart of an organizational business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, joint venture, financing, or sale of organizational assets and may transfer personal information to a third party as one of the business assets in such a transaction. We may also disclose personal information in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership.
- At Your Request. We may disclose your information publicly or with another third party with your prior authorization.
We support the self-regulatory principles of the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”). We work with advertisers, advertising networks, advertising servers, and analytics companies (“Ad Partners”) that use data collection technologies to understand how our Services are being used and to analyze your location and browsing history in order to deliver advertising relevant to your interests, as well as to provide advertising-related insights such as reporting, attribution, analytics, and market research. These advertisements may appear on ourServices or other websites or services, including through social media networks. These Ad Partners may be able to associate devices across third party websites or services over time and link various devices used by the same individual.
For more information about how Ad Partners use the information collected by these technologies and your options for restricting cookies placed by some of these AdPartners, please visit the DAA’s opt-out page. The DAA’s opt-outs are device- and browser-specific and may not work on all devices. If you choose to opt-out through the DAA’s tools it does not mean you will cease to see advertising. Rather, the ads you see will be based on the website you are visiting and not your interests.
You may also be able to limit interest-based advertising through the settings menu on your mobile device by selecting “limit ad tracking” (iOS) or “opt-out of interest-based ads” (Android). You may also be able to opt-out of some — but not all — interest-based advertising served by mobile ad networks by visiting http://youradchoices.com/appchoices and downloading the mobile AppChoices app.
You have some choices regarding how we use your personal information, including the following:
- Access to Your Device Information. You may control the Site’s access to your device information through your “Settings” app on your device. For instance, you can withdraw permission for the Sites to access your geolocation, camera and to integrate with your other applications.
- How to Control Your Email Communications Preferences. You can stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. You may not opt-out ofService-related communications (e.g., account verification, transactional communications, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
- How to Control Push Notifications. You can stop receiving push notifications from us by changing your preferences in the iOS or Android notifications settings menu.
- Modifying or Deleting Your Information. If you have any questions about reviewing, modifying, or deleting your information, you can contact us directly at email@example.com . We may not be able to modify or delete your information in all circumstances.
As such, we do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 on the Services and the Services are not targeted towards anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information from someone under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have received information from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.